Apply for the AzJEA
Application and Eligibility Requirements
- Click here to fill out the 2022 application online via Google Forms.
- All applications must be submitted and received by October 1, 2022.
- Applicants must upload OR type in a resume and an essay. In order to upload a document, applicants must have a free Gmail account.
- Applicants must provide the name and e-mail address of one faculty member who can confirm the applicant is registered in a criminal justice-related program.
- To be eligible to receive the scholarship award, applicants must be currently enrolled in a criminal justice-related program at an Arizona institution of higher education at both the time of application and upon receipt of scholarship (if selected) at the annual fall AzJEA conference, which is held each October.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply.
- Scholarship awardees must appear in person at the conference to accept any scholarships awarded and must authorize the taking and use of the awardee’s photograph and name on the AzJEA website.
2021 Scholarship Recipients
2021 student scholarship recipients were announced at the Conference on October 15, 2021.